Happy Feast of Winter Veil, is it not too early for that?
The Feast is WOW Christmas, it start in less than a month, and if you will like to start a new character (on a new server or on an old one you are already playing), and especially if you want to make some gold out of it, then the answer to the question above is NO!
If you want to have a very nice Winter Veil Feast this year you need to get prepared, and get your Small Eggs ready for selling on the WOW Auction House.
Last year the average price for Small Egg (per one) was 1 gold to 1.5 gold, depending on your servers, but in the beginning of the WOW Winter Veil Feast holiday Small Eggs were sold for up to 3 gold per one. Yes that was a very good Feast of Winter Veil that year… I made over 2000 gold just from selling and reselling Small Eggs on the WOW Auction House.
So if you will like to have a happy WOW Feast of Winter Veil this year, you can start farming for the Eggs today, save them for the Feast of Winter Veil holiday, and make yourself a lot of gold in the process.
Why Small Eggs Sell For So Much Gold?
Everyone needs Small Eggs on Winter Veil Feast to complete the Winter Veil Feast quest. Many high level players do not want to waste time getting it (the Small Egg come from a variety of low level mobs, see below). Also as all characters need 5 of the Small Eggs during the small time window of the WOW Feast of Winter Veil, the heavy farming make it harder to get it. That is why you need to start today!
Where To Find Small Eggs In WOW?
Here is a list of mobs you can farm for to get the Eggs (Levels of mob):
- Azuremyst Isle: Aberrant Owlbeast (8-10), Chieftain Oomooroo (11), Crazed Wildkin (9-10), Deranged Owlbeast (8-9), Greater Timberstrider (7-9), Raving Owlbeast (9-10), Timberstrider (6-8) and Timberstrider Fledgling (5-6).
- Darkshore: Moonkin (12-13), Moonkin Oracle (13-14), Raging Moonkin (12-14) and Young Moonkin (11-12).
- The Barrens: Lunaclaw (12, you will also find this one at Darkshore).
- Loch Modan: Lord Condar (15-16 but Rare) and Mountain Buzzard (15-16).
- Mulgore: Swoop (7-9), Taloned Swoop (8-10) and Wiry Swoop (5-7).
- Redridge Mountains: Dire Condor (14-19).
- Teldrassil: Strigid Hunter (8-9), Strigid Owl (5-6) and Strigid Screecher (7-8).
- Westfall: Fleshripper (12-14), Greater Fleshripper (16-17) and Young Fleshripper (10-11)
But your best spot for Small Egg is in -Eversong Woods. There you will find the Crazed Dragonhawk (2-8) and Feral Dragonhawk Hatchling (1-6), with 100% drop rate.
This is a good way to start on a new server, you just combine it with your leveling, and this way, in less than a month – you can have a new server you can dominate, with no gold holdback. That is the WOW Gold Maker way, and have a nice WOW Feast of Winter Veil, happy holiday to all…